Terms & Conditions:
"Free2Move Denver, first trip for free".
Free2Move SAS. ("Free2Move") is a company duly incorporated under the laws of the United States of America with registered office at Address. 100 M Street SE suite 525 Washington DC 20003 and is responsible for and presents the terms and conditions of "Free2Move Denver, first trip for free" (hereinafter referred to as the "Terms and Conditions") and acts as the organizer of the "Free2Move Denver, first trip for free".
1. "Free2Move Denver, first trip for free" is a rewards program exclusively for Users in the city of Denver, Colorado, (the "Territory") who comply with all of the Terms and Conditions set forth herein (the "Rewards Program"), which shall remain in effect exclusively from 09:00 hours on October 28, 2021 until 23:59 hours on October 31, 2021 (the "Term").
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "User" shall mean the user who accesses, drives or uses the Free2Move Free-Floating Carsharing solution in the Free2Move application.
All Users will be eligible to participate in this Rewards Program to the extent that they have registered with a driver profile on the Application prior to or during the Term.
3. To be eligible for this Rewards Program:
(i) The User must be registered with the Application prior to or during the Term;
(ii) The User must make their first trip with the Application within the Term. For those Users whose registration with the Application was prior to the start of the Term, the first trip should take place between October 28 and October 31, 2021.
(iii) The User must make such first trip using the Application in the Territory;
(iv) The trip taken by the User under this Rewards Program must be the User's first trip using the Application, and a second trip is not valid.
4. The Rewards Program consists of a maximum of 1 (one) trip on the Application during the Term and in the Territory, for which a rebate of up to 100% (one hundred percent) will be applied, with a maximum rebate amount of $89.99 (USD) if it is the User's first trip. Rebate will be issued in the form of account credit with no expiration date to be used towards any future trips within 10 (ten) days after the User's first trip is done. The Rewards Program discount will be applicable for the amount referred to, without exceeding the maximum indicated, and the User will be obliged to pay the difference that results in his trip once the discount has been applied.
5. This Rewards Program is not cumulative with other Free2Move promotions.
6. Free2Move reserves the right to cancel the delivery of the reimbursement of this Rewards Program in case of any kind of suspected fraud, abuse of rights or bad faith on the part of the participating User.
7. Free2Move may modify these Terms and Conditions, as well as modify, suspend or extend the Rewards Program by giving prior notice through the same means of communication used to publicize this Rewards Program.
8. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, the User shall also be bound by the Terms and Conditions of Use of Free2Move, which are in force during the relationship between Free2Move and the Passenger.
9. This Promotion is subject in all respects to the Free2Move app Terms and Conditions, including, but not restricted to, applicable law and jurisdiction.
© 2021 Free2Move
Operating a safe and well-maintained fleet while controlling costs is a huge challenge. Here are five elements of strategies that effectively and significantly help reduce fleet costs…Read more
Businesses have a growing interest in eco-citizen approaches. This involvement helps to limit their impact on the environment and encourages each employee to be a part of the sustainable development. Following the example of carsharing, eco-driving is a way to reduce significantly the costs of employee mobility.…Read more
Free2Move joins NC State University and NC Department of Transportation and EasyMile to launch its first autonomous shuttle Project…Read more