IMPORTANT /! This agency is not located at the airport but near it. The delivery of the vehicle is done at the Terminal 1 Hall B of the airport.
For organizational reasons, the agency must be notified at least 24 hours in advance of any change in schedule of more than one hour.
In the event of a flight delay, please inform Customer Service as soon as possible.
In the event of late arrival or early arrival of more than one hour, a fee of €15 will be charged on site.
Please make sure you are punctual, as this charge will also apply if you arrive early.
Prepare your rental:
- Go to Terminal 1 Hall B of the Marseille Provence airport.
- Once there, the consultant will verify your identity.
- The inventory of fixtures will be carried out in your company.
- You can then leave for your rental.
Few details about the rental process
- Security Deposit must be carried out before the rental, without deposit rental is not possible.
- The deposit:Your Credit Card will be pre authorized 72 hours prior to the reservation Or immediately if the reservation is sooner.
- The vehicle must be returned to the same condition and with the same amount of fuel to avoid additional charges.
- Please take care while performing the handover & return inspection process with accordance to the application to avoid any errors.Any missing inspection details will be charged €20.
You will need to bring the following documents for each driver: (Not applicable for Key Accounts):
- Your debit or credit card used for the deposit (it must be in the lead driver's name);
- A valid form of ID with the same name and address as the licence
- A valid driving licence for each driver of the vehicle (in case your licence is in a foreign language, thank you for presenting an official translation),
- (Only for UK licence)A "check code" from DVLA allowing the rental agent to carry out a licence check
WARNING: Without these items, our agents will not give you the vehicle.