Please call 30 minutes before your arrival on +336.62.18.02.22.
In case of delay, please contact the same number and inform the agency
Prepare your rental:
- Go to Terminal 1 Hall B of the Marseille Provence airport.
- Once there, the consultant will verify your identity.
- You will make the inventory of fixtures with the adviser.
- You can then leave for your rental.
Few details about the rental process
- Security Deposit must be carried out before the rental, without deposit rental is not possible.
- The deposit:Your Credit Card will be pre authorised 72 hours prior to the reservation Or immediately if the reservation is sooner.
- The vehicle must be returned to the same condition and with the same amount of fuel to avoid additional charges.
- Please take care while performing the handover & return inspection process with accordance to the application to avoid any errors.Any missing inspection details will be charged £200
You will need to bring the following documents for each driver: (Not applicable for Key Accounts):
- Your debit or credit card used for the deposit (it must be in the lead driver's name);
- A valid form of ID with the same name and address as the licence
- A valid driving licence for each driver of the vehicle (in case your licence is in a foreign language, thank you for presenting an official translation),
- (Only for UK licence)A "check code" from DVLA allowing the rental agent to carry out a licence check
WARNING: Without these items, our agents will not give you the vehicle.