About the Car Park
On street parking in Amsterdam is very expensive and spaces can be difficult to find, often requiring you to drive in circles for an hour just to locate one. Not to mention having to worry about all those bicycles that drive across the city! WeParc is valet parking service that offers a simple and economical solution to park your vehicle. A dedicated valet driver will be waiting for you at the drop-off location, ready to take over your vehicle. Your vehicle will be parked in a secured and covered parking garage of Q-Park.
When you return, your valet driver will be waiting for you with your vehicle ready to go. WeParc has carefully selected over forty drop-off locations in Amsterdam and Schiphol Airport, ensuring you don’t have to walk more than a hundred meters towards your final destination.
Every month we park over 500 vehicles from people visiting our beautiful city. Our customers value the speed and reliability of our parking service with a 9.4 out of 10. Parking in Amsterdam has never been this easy!
On the day of your arrival
1. After you have booked our valet parking service you will receive a booking confirmation (via e-mail) in which you will find the address of the drop-off location and our contact details.
2. Drive your vehicle to the drop-off location.
3. If your planned arrival time is different than what you have booked online, please call WeParc 30-60 minutes before you arrive to ensure a fast and effortless handover.
4. A dedicated valet driver, wearing a blue jacket, will be waiting for you at the drop-off location.
5. The valet driver will park your vehicle in a secured and covered parking garage of Q-Park.
6. Before you handover your vehicle, ask the valet driver for his identification code.
7. Make sure that it matches the code that is mentioned in your booking confirmation. The valet driver will inspect your vehicle and take photos for administration purposes.