Free2Move has been created to simplify and guarantee mobility for everyone!
Created in 2016, Free2Move today brings together a set of new mobility services to meet the travel needs of its private customers.
With Free2Move, you can rent a car for your stay in Italy, find the nearest charging point for your electric vehicle in Europe, reserve a parking space for your weekend in Paris ... all in one click and on the same digital platform!
We were born from the merger of Groupe PSA and the start-up TravelCar, which gives us an agile and conquering state of mind.
Free2Move has become the Nº1 reflex for more than 1 million users, in more than 170 countries across 5 continents, available in 30 languages, 26 currencies, Free2Move has 5,000 partners and offers several hundred thousand vehicles available for rental!
If you want to join a team of passionate, dynamic, motivated, and full of ideas people, in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented environment ... do not wait, JOIN US!
As part of its growth Free2Move is looking for a Project Manager to strengthen its teams. Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, he or she will oversee the collection, assessment, specification and monitoring the development of various international projects.
As part of its growth Free2Move is looking for a Project Manager to strengthen its teams.
Located in downtown Paris, you will be joining the product (web/app) team of 30 people and report to the Senior Project Manager.
In direct relation with our branches all over Europe and North America, you will oversee the collection, assessment, specification and monitoring the development of various projects.
As a Junior Project Manager, you will:
- Collect the needs from our operational teams:
- Currently using our mobility platform in different countries (France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, United Kingdom …),
- Launching our mobility platform in new countries (USA, Romania …).
- Assess the project scope by:
- Retrieving all necessary information,
- Identifying the stakeholders,
- Setting the time frame,
- Perform risk assessment,
- Defining the objectives.
- Specify the needs to our IT team on a functional and UI/UX standpoint.
- Prioritize the various projects on a global level.
- Monitor developments with the IT team to make sure the deadlines are met.
- Test the developments to make it fully answer to the expressed needs.
- Work with the QA team to automate testing and ensure the quality follow-up.
- Provide regular project updates to the stakeholders.
- Share alerts and define corrective action plans with the Senior Project Manager.
- Fluent or advanced English level. All the work has to be done in English.
- UI/UX basic notions.
- Technical knowledges of how APIs work.
- Usage of Postman.
- Usage of a ticketing software (Jira, Notion..)
- Usage of Microsoft Office suite or G Suite.
- Graduating in IT or any other higher education relevant to project management.
- Looking for a challenging end of studies internship.
- Passionate about mobility and new technologies.
- Comfortable working in an agile environment.
- Autonomous, organized, dynamic, curious, pedagogue and know how to be proactive.
- Recognized for your ability to analyze, synthesize, express, and write.
- Rigorous and pragmatic, you have good interpersonal skills, a strong ability to adapt, a sense of listening and a team spirit.
Based on profile.
What we offer
Working at Free2Move means joining a team in which excellence and performance culture rhyme with good atmosphere, but also:
- The opportunity to disrupt mobility market with us!
- Superb integration with lots of surprises
- Career development
- State-of-the-art work tools
- Maximum collaboration between different teams
- A Swile card (ex Lunchr) allowing you to have good meals delivered to you!
- A Gymlib sports pass to burn all the calories associated with the good meals …
- Foosball battles at lunch break
- Too regular afterworks …
- International teams and projects to perfect your languages!
End of studies 6 months internship.
To be filled as soon as possible.