Free2Move is the mobility brand of the PSA Group (Peugeot SA) and has set itself the goal of becoming the most preferred mobility service provider for private and business customers worldwide by 2030.
In 2019, the product portfolio was expanded by the Free2Move “Rent” offer. By the end of 2020, almost 20,000 passenger and commercial vehicles will be available in 2,500 branches in Europe, positioning Free2Move “Rent” as a car rental company with one of the densest branch networks in Europe. Private and business customers can access vehicles from Peugeot, Citroën, DS Automobiles, Opel and Vauxhall.
Thanks to the software and intelligence developed by TravelCar (a start-up company recently acquired by the PSA Group partly because of its digital rental expertise), the rental process is 100% digital, from reservation to return. Among other things, Free2Move APP thus enables 24/7 availability. A vehicle can be booked, opened, started and closed at any time from a smartphone.
We have already started in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Luxembourg and UK. In 2020 we will continue to grow dynamically and roll out Free2Move "Rent" in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands.
Are you ready to make the Free2Move brand known in Germany, to build up the branch network with us and to lead the success of the rental stations (especially dealers of the PSA Group) to sustainable success through your support? Then you are right with us!
We offer you the opportunity to start off as "Partner Angel Germany" and to take over one of our most exciting and challenging positions.
You will work in one of the hottest start-ups in the automotive industry and revolutionise mobility with us. If you want to seize this unique opportunity, you should be extremely ambitious and have access to a wide range of expertise from the rental business. Your actions should be characterised by entrepreneurial thinking and a start-up mentality!
We at Free2Move "Rent" are a dynamic young team that has a lot of fun in achieving ambitious goals, is full of ideas and works with extraordinary motivation and diverse skills on the mobility of the future.
If you want to work in this innovative, agile and internationally oriented team and contribute with us to the success of Free2Move “Rent”, we are looking forward to your application!
You are a true operational support for our team, a data manager and you train our partners and customers, you participate in the development of a network of rental agencies in an international environment.
- You work towards our economic performance, our customers and partners' satisfaction.
- You are an expert of the Rental Sector and you base your actions on the data collected both online and physically.
In close connection with our field-working "Mobility Managers":
- You support your partners on the road to success by communicating all your operational knowledge and you coach them in order to boost their Mobility activity
- You are the guarantor of the performance of our agencies and provide them with operational support on a daily basis both physically and remotely.
- You analyse all our KPIs and create the necessary reporting and recommendations to the action plan.
- You participate in the creation and update of our online and face-to-face training materials for our partners.
- You manage the price positioning of the agencies, you are in charge of our Yield Management in agreement with the Field Mobility Manager and the agencies.
- You train our partners in using our tools and systems. You guarantee their perfect use by analysing our automatic Field Check-Up Reports.
- You take part in the creation of the action plan and participate in their deployments (analysis and automation of our data and KPis).
- You will also be the internal coordinator for the activities related these action plans.
- Your partners are always informed about our new product / service developments.
- You are at the core of the implementation of our innovative rental solutions / Automatic Renting & Connected Cars
- You take part in our European expansion and you can believe us when we say it will be very exciting
WHO ARE YOU ?
Such an exciting and varied mission requires "powers" that can live up to our expectations:
- W/M with advanced studies: Bachelor or Master Degree (Business Schools, University ...)
- Open to occasional trips In the EU Zone "10% of trips to be expected"
- You have at least 3 years of experience in the Rental sector as a supervisor, trainer, manager account...
- German has to be your native language
- Your English and/or French is fluent
- You are definitely (and even more than that ..) "data oriented"
- You are passionate about new technologies, you think that all optimisation and automation is not time spending but time saving
- You like to share your knowledge and are curious by nature
- You are very attracted by business development in a B2C / B2B environment
- You have strong human and business skills and an ability to develop relationships that last.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
Working at Free2Move "Rent" means integrating a tribe in which excellence and the culture of performance are synonymous with having a good time; but it also means :
- The opportunity to revolutionise mobility with us!
- A great induction process with lots of surprises
- Career evolution
- Working in our atypical and awesome offices in the heart of Paris
- Latest technological working tools
- A strong cooperation between our different teams
- Free coffee obviously
- A restaurant card allowing you enjoy awesome food everyday
- A Magic Lyb sports pass so you can burn all the calories from those great meals ..
- Crazy foosball duels for lunch
- Our after-works so you can talk about more than work
- An international teams with international projects to get better at other languages
This list is non-exhaustive!
- Position based in Paris, next to Gare de Lyon
TYPE OF JOB