Free2Move, the Stellantis Group's mobility brand, has enhanced its offer with the launch of the Rent service.
Free2Move Rent offers a simple customer experience and a 100% digital experience with 24/7 service.
With the Rent service, customers benefit from optional insurance adapted to young drivers, a reduced deductible and roadside assistance.
This short-term rental service, 100% digitized with the 24/7 service, offers Stellantis' vehicles to private and business customers on a single platform.
By the end of 2021, nearly 25,000 passenger and commercial vehicles will be available in Europe in 2000 branches, positioning Free2Move Rent as a local rental company with a dense network of branches.
Are you ready to conduct new mobilities best practices implementation within an extensive locations’ network? Able to launch and run multiple dimensions business at a countrywide scale? Keen to impulse your career in an innovative way?
You’re on the right track!
We offer the opportunity to join the users and car manufacturers favourite startup who is revolutionising Mobility as “Angel Mobility Benelux market ”, one of our most exciting and challenging position. Seizing this unique opportunity addresses only to the most ambitious professionals with an entrepreneurial and Startup mindset. Join Free2Move Rent is to integrate a young team, dynamic, fun, full of ideas, motivation and varied skills!
If you want to work in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented structure and contribute with us to the success of Free2Move Rent.
This offer is for you!
Real operational support and trainer of Free2Move Rent with its partners and customers, you participate in the development of mobility with the network of Stellantis points of sale, in an international environment.
- You are in an “expert” position and base your actions on the data collected but also during the training that we provide you
In close connection with the Mobility Managers in your region:
- You support your partners on the road to success by passing on all your operational know-how and coaching them to boost their Mobility activity
- You are responsible for the performance of the points of sale, and provide them with daily operational support, both physically and remotely
- You analyze all the KPIs, carry out the necessary reports and recommend action plans.
- You participate in the creation and updating of distance and face-to-face training content.
- You manage the price positioning of the points of sale, you manage the Yield Management in consultation with the points of sale.
- You train your partners in our tools and systems. You guarantee their perfect use by analyzing the automatic and field Check-Up Reports.
- You participate in the creation of action plans and participate in their concrete deployments (analysis and automation of data and KPis).
- You keep partners informed of developments in products / services.
- You are at the heart of the implementation of our innovative Automatic Renting & Connected Cars rental solutions
- You are taking part in our European expansion and believe us, it's going to be very exciting!
Who are you ?
Such an exciting, comprehensive and varied mission requires “powers” to match:
- M/W of higher education Bac+3 minimum
- You ideally have field experience in the rental sector or in the service sector
- Your French, Dutch and English are fluent (international team)
- You have impeccable spelling and good editorial sense
- You are resolutely customer and results oriented
- You are a good negotiator / seller
- You are passionate about new technologies, you think that any optimization / automation is essential to focus on strategic subjects!
- You like to pass on your knowledge and are naturally curious
- You are very attracted to B2C / B2B business development
- You have an acute interpersonal and commercial sense, an ability to develop and retain loyalty
- You are proactive and like working in a team.
- You have mastered the Office pack and the Google suite.
What we offer
Working at Free2Move Rent means joining a tribe in which excellence and a culture of performance go hand in hand with a good atmosphere, but also:
- The opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us!
- A definite career development
- Atypical premises in the heart of Paris and partial teleworking
- Maximum collaboration between different teams
- A restaurant menu allowing you to have delicious dishes delivered!
- Table football battles at noon
- Too regular afterworks.
- International oriented teams and projects to perfect your languages!
Type of employment
- Offices in the middle of the best district of Paris (Paris 75009)
- Availability asap